• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

White Sox = Asinine

Mudcutter

their defense and base running exhibited in wed loss to the twins was asinine. The White Sox should have won the game at least twice but decided to play like .... well, the White Sox. I have not seen in my short life worse overall baseball by a so called Major League team, ever.. even the Cubs.
Bottom of the 7th. twins 4, sox 3. Runners on 1 and 2nd ,, NO OUTS. Valentine goes into a Cub like trance and decides to stumble into 3rd and is thrown out by Blanco. Heck-- a high school catcher could have thrown him out. Sad thing is - the runner on 1st, I think Perez, didn't advance to 2nd on the throw and was then thrown out by Blanco on a lazer at 2nd a few pitches later. Now 2 outs.NOBODY ON!!!!!!
The Sox scored 1, but would have plated at least 3 if they executed. 6 men reached base, only one batter made an out. 1 RUN!!! Nice fundamental baseball.
First and third, 1 out , bottom of the 9th. Thank You, Joe Bouchard... nice GIDP. Take a look at the fielding of the Twins to learn how to play some defense.
Jose Valentine-- nice drop of a foul ball in the top of 10th with 2outs!!!!!!! What happens next, Jacque Jones singles in the go head run.
Oh yeah-- watch Hunter in CF and learn to play some defense. One heck of a play in the bottom of the 10th.
White SOx are a sad excuse for a MLB team. IN fact, I think the word Asinine describes them well ; marked by an inexcusable failure to exercise intellingence or sound judgement.
Thanks for the Gift White Sox and we look forward to playing ya when your 10 out.
Keep your line tight.

ya the chisoxs looked like **** today my VFW team played better games this year, they didnt play fundemental baseball, but dont get to cocky they are only 3 1/2 games out and remeber how the twins were doing, theres alot of baseball left

Not trying to be cocky. I suppose it could come off that way, but I was mainly just trying to talk about the Sox pathetic play and how they handed the Twins the game. The Twins have enough to worry about with the homestand against the Red SOx and the Angels and A's. AS a Twins fan, the team that scares me the most all year and even more now is the Indians. They are only 2 games behind the Sox.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

No response from the Windy City WINDBAG???

TWINS WIN!! SOX LOOSE!!!....And you can put that on the board!!!...LMFAO

I'm not so sure the Sox are out of it yet, but that game yesterday was unbelievable, you'd think Valentin was on our payroll the way he played. I know everybody has a bad game, but holy cow. That catch Hunter made in the 10th was really something, if there's anybody else in the league that could have made that catch there aren't many.