• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pawn Stars - book

Bigbartguy

I picked up the book: Pawn Stars - License to Pawn a couple of days ago. If youre a fan of this show, I'd recommend it. Give's you all sorts of background, etc on the guys and it's pretty interesting.

on a side note - History channel just renewed the show for 4 years and the last 2 episodes were the highest rated shows on network tv AND cable for their time slot. To say they are making good $$$ is an understatement. These guys cant work in the store when theyre open anymore - too many fans wanting their attention. They went from 9 employees to 47 after the show came out and installed misters in the parking lot to keep in the people in line a little more comfortable.

AND Chumlee just bought a Maserati. I say good for them. They seem like decent guys and I like the show

I have been to the shop 3-4 times now. The cast has NEVER been in there while I have been there. And I have gone everytime mid morning on a weekday. We were going to go the day after the Super Bowl, but there had to have been 200-300+ ppl waiting to get in, so we went the next morning.

Place is alot smaller than it looks on TV, I bought a Chumlee shot glass shaped like a cowboy boot when I went there the first time. They are selling more souvenirs than "pawned goods".

Still I do love the show, it is a million times better than "Hardcore Pawn" and 100 times better than "Pawn Queens".