• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First Test Success

Bryce

She was one of 12 out of 32 to pass today. Didn't get to see first series but sounds like she nailed it. Water series a bit sketchy. Little noisy off the line after needing to be reheeled but nailed go bird. Ran past/borderline blinked memory bird and started to head towards go bird. Crisply handled back and then had decent blind. Serious creep on honor had us nervous until ribbon time.

Sounds like a shot at field trials may be her future. Really shining at the long stuff.

Congrats on the pass, I'm sure Tim has it under control, but "a little noisy" attempting to go back to an old fall, and being creepy on the honor, running Seniors? Sounds like back to training to me, and running trials aint gonna fix it. Been there done that..

Yep. Just another dog that isn't perfect. Good time to have a weekend off. At 14 months, she has plenty of time to work on pinched marks and honoring from a position where she can't see the birds (at a senior). Tim has his hands full with the noise issue. Lots of dog whisperer tricks going on but only getting compromises.

Congrats on the pass, I'm sure Tim has it under control, but "a little noisy" attempting to go back to an old fall, and being creepy on the honor, running Seniors? Sounds like back to training to me, and running trials aint gonna fix it. Been there done that..

Trying to over come the noise thing right now Todd. Nothin but a lot of 2nd guessing going on with how to go about getting it under control. I do think we are making slow gains though.

Trying to over come the noise thing right now Todd. Nothin but a lot of 2nd guessing going on with how to go about getting it under control. I do think we are making slow gains though.

Thats what I had heard, it's certainly one of the draw backs to a high powered dog, it amazes me Bodey never had a niose problem, I always figured it would just show up one day, but never did. Going to pick Cooper up this weekend, Rick likes him,his evaluation was "he moves like Bodey, but he's easy, trainable and he can mark" Almost wish I could leave him there longer. You going to run CMRC??

Now 2 for 3 and scratching next weekend. Work to do. Seems like I forget everytime how frustrating these young dogs can be. She's in good hands and hopefully running strong again by the end of the month.

Spankylabs Bucket Dancin Madison... SH. 5 of 6. End of thread. One shot at derby in 3 weeks and we get her back until Texas trip. Tim would love to run her more but sounds like some dogs are tearing up the derbys up here and they age out in 2 weeks. Dynamic Retievers rocks.