• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Playstation Welcome Back Program (Games) Available

Dragonsm

Playstation Welcome Back Program Available

We’re so excited to welcome you back to PlayStation Network. With the PlayStation Store back online, we’ve been getting all caught up this week, having launched an abundance of amazing content for download on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable devices across games, movies, themes and DLC. Today, we’re excited to launch the Welcome Back program to thank you for your loyalty, and below, we’ve got what you need in order to get access to the included content. So, here’s a list of questions about the program. If you don’t see your question below, mention it in the comments and we’ll do our best to provide an answer. Thanks again for your patience and understanding as we restored the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services – your support has meant a lot to us and is greatly appreciated.

They answer plenty of questions in the link.....just didn't post everything over.

Good to see the free games are available! grin

Any thoughts on any of the choices?

For PS3 owners, go to the ‘Welcome Back’ section in the PlayStation Store, and select 2 titles from the following list:

Dead Nation

inFAMOUS

LittleBigPlanet

Super Stardust HD

Wipeout HD + Fury

I got both Stardust and wipeout free when I bought my PS3. Stardust isn't to bad of a "late night" game where you don't want to think to much.....Graphics and sound are decent on wipeout but I personally didn't care for it much....

Dead Nation looks like a cool shooter game (more of a 3rd person) that I believe you can at least play co-op.

A buddy of mine has LittleBigPlanet and you can play up to 4 online I believe. I believe he was saying it is an open community (?!?!?!) type game where people can create environments so there is SO much you can do/play in that one.

I saw the trailer for inFAMOUS and it didn't excite me to much.

Guess my two choices will be Dead Nation and LBP....Some good videos/trailers on youtube.