• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FREE horses: 1 AQHA, 1 grade

I am going to give away to a good family or person 2 very nice horses.

Echo, 15yo sorrel mare, 1/2 Arabian 1/2 Quarter Horse, 14.5 hands, she's very, very gentle, not afraid of anything, in fact once she came inside the house through the patio door. She's been started once but never ridden since, no papers, she's the grade horse.

Jovi, 3yo bay gelding, AQHA registered, 15 hands, very gentle and well mannered, halter broken only, my wife's sweethart.

I have to give them up to a good place since we never ride them anymore, we are very attached emotionally to them, I will have few stipulations.

-The horses cannot be taken to be resold.

-Only member of Fishingminnesota.com / HSO.com in good standing will have the opportunity, if you are not a member, don't try, the reason is I want to give these horses a good home, with people that can and will enjoy them, and I trust members of this forum, not that non members are not trustworthy, I just feel more comfortable knowing you are a member.

Horses are located 30 miles south of Minneapolis, contact me with any question or to come and see them.

I live on a hobby farm and a few years ago I would have jumped on this! But I now rent out my pasture and just spent 2 hours trying to chase my renters horses back in! Stubborn animals! They got into my nice, thick, green hay field and weren't about to go willingly back into the pasture! Good luck finding a new home for them!

I'm a member here, although I don't know if I'm in good standing as I haven't posted much.

I don't know much about horses myself, but my daughter volunteers many hours at the Forget-Me-Not Foundation, which is a non-profit located north of Nashwauk. They provide opportunities for handi-capped people to ride with assistance. That might be a nice option for you to donate them there.

Good Luck!

Val, I wish we had gotten the farm near Duluth we made an offer on last year. We were planning on boarding horses if we'd gotten it (perfect property already set up for that), but someone else got the place. We'd have taken your two and given them a good home for life.

Good luck with the search, my friend. smile