• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Teen Challenge fund raiser-Wild game dinner/fish fry

full-9730-8405-wildgamedinnersmall.jpg

Hey guys I have been involved with this ministry team for 8 years and this is a really fun event that is sold out every year at 400 people. We would love to see some new faces this year. Contact me at [email protected] if you have questions or connect to the web site for tickets.

Gary

PS - you likely won't see me - I will be frying fish!

If I weren't woring that w/e, I'd be there. MN Teen Challenge is very close to my heart and I've been supporting them for years, as well as mentoring for the last year or so. The choir is always good for some "Holy Ghost Bumps".

luv2rapala, if you have any interest in supporting them more (IE: 3rd Annaul MN Teen Challenge Fishing Challenge), PM me. You may know about it already, but if not, I could direct you to the info. I'd also put up the minimum donation requirement if you decided to fish it. good luck with the game dinner, concert and revival. I'll keep it in mind next May.

We would love to you come out and join us- it will be a great night. There is roughly 120 tickets left and they are going fast.

Hey goose - is that the tourny on Gull? I have heard allot of really cool things about that weekend.

Reinhard- we must be neighbors- I am just under a mile south of the high school

Gary

Hey goose - is that the tourny on Gull? I have heard allot of really cool things about that weekend.

Gary

Yup. Awesome event for an awesome cause. Not to late to sign up. Check out the site, or PM me if you have any questions or desire to fish it. That offer goes for anyone.

Thank you to everyone who attended and to all the volunteers that made this event so much fun. While the weather on Sunday afternoon really scared away some folks we still had a great time with incredible food and some amazing, really amazing people from Teen challenge.

Wow- that was cool.

Hopefully we can make it 9 in row next year!

Thanks again,

Gary

goose89. I have been in the program and you are right. Great life changer. I fished the first 1 and won the full throttle walleye division with my youngest son. this is short notice but am fishing it with my oldest son but we are short on the minimum. If you would like to help e-mail or call asap. thanks mark_sullivan45@yahoo or 218/596/8291