• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trout Stream Proposal

I thought I share a story with this fishing community. On Friday April 29th, my fiance (then boyfriend) proposed to me on the Kinni River in Riverfalls, WI. We'd just finished trout fishing and the rain had started to fall. I was already sitting on the passenger seat when he walked towards me, got down on one knee and asked me to his fishing partner for life! We've been together for 10 years, and we are ready to start our lives together, one cast at a time blush.

Congratulations and best wishes. My parents met on a canoe trip and just celebrated their 51rst wedding anniversary. I hope the two of you have many great years to come enjoying each others company in the great outdoors, like they still do.

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful way to propose. When I first saw the title I thought "oh no, some new crazy fishing rules" What I delight when I read your post.

Yes, I said 'Yes!' Haha. Thanks everyone for the congratulations. I met my fiance when I was 17 and now I am 27 and he's 28. We love fishing together especially discovering new streams and cricks. Trout fishing for life laugh!

That's so cool! Congratulations to you both!

Years ago, I was proposed to in a fish house during an ice fishing day trip. My husband and I just celebrated our 25th anniversary a couple months ago and are getting ready to launch our youngest kid, who will graduate from high school in two weeks. And we recently learned we are expecting our first grandchild.

It just goes to show, the family who fishes together is blessed!