• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New arrow rest

dukhnt

I had the shaky hunter on my lastest bow but will be putting a G5 Pro on my primal once it gets here. no real problems with the shaky hunter except when it let down there was metal on metal contact that made a little noise. nothing serious but noticeable

The Limbdriver has a arrow holder on the lauching arm. I had mine switched over from the regular launch arm for like $6.00. It has a set of tabs that hold the arrow while at rest. When the bow is drawn it lifts the arrow and the shaft comes right out of the holder. I can turn my bow past 90 degrees and it does not fall off.

I have my launcher /arrow holder covered in moleskin and it is silent.

I am very happy with the rest.

Good Luck

Steve

I currently have an Apache on my Pure. I've been very happy with it. I haven't had any issues with contact and its very quiet. I like that it has a tool less adjustment. They have a new Apache out this year that has a micro adjust. I don't know if its worth the extra money just to have the micro adjust but to each his own. Its hard to go wrong for the 60 bucks that it goes for.