• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I received a job offer, and will be moving back to Sioux Falls at the end of the month. 2 Things I really look forward to: 1.Not having to pay a state income tax grin, and more importantly 2.Maybe seeing some of you on the surrounding lakes or the Missouri this summer!

Thanks! I can't wait to get on the Missouri and fish eyes, sauger, and salmon! Weird combo, but awesome none the less! With the cost of living being soo much cheaper, I am looking at getting a new boat soon as well! Can't wait to make some money and be able to afford some things again!

I moved back to SF back in 2005 from the Cities. Best decision I ever made. Sure I miss having dozens of lakes in any direction, but I still manage to get out and fish around here and I dont have to pay for non-res hunting licenses smile

I moved back to SF back in 2005 from the Cities. Best decision I ever made. Sure I miss having dozens of lakes in any direction, but I still manage to get out and fish around here and I dont have to pay for non-res hunting licenses smile

No longer paying $100 to hunt pheasants will be really nice, and I can hunt all season long! Not to mention being able to go after antelope, mule deer, coyotes, and much more! Probably less fishing all around, but within a couple hours there are some fantastic fishing opportunities.

To be honest, the biggest thing is the community and great people. The cities has a lot to offer, but when it comes to raising a family, Sioux Falls is where it's at IMO (I don't have kids but thinking about the future). Love the cities, and I will be visiting often, but I'm really excited to finally get settled, if ya know what I mean. Do any of you SD forum guys ever get together and fish? If not, maybe we will cross paths at the launch.

we had a get together a few years ago icefishing on Whitewood. I had intentions to try and set something up again this year but due to the birth of our twin babies I didnt have much time to hunt or ice fish last fall or winter.

I am hoping to have a little more free time this year.

feel free to shoot me an email 

Email sent run. Congrats on the twins! That is two-handfuls, but special none the less. If you, or anyone ever want to split gas, or just want a fishin partner feel free to contact me! Always looking to get out fishing!