• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fairwell my friend!

At 5:42 today I lost my great friend Jim, after 2 1/2 years of battling with cancer God has called him home. I will miss my friends smile his laugh, my fishing buddy and mentor, the most genuine guy I knew, he lead a life and set a example that I strive to achieve! We've shared so much over the years, he truly will be missed, I was praying that we could have one more fishing trip together but God had other plans! Heaven got another great man of God today! May the good Lord be with his family and his many grandchildren, give them the strength and the reassurance that he is finally home and with Jesus!

Sorry to hear of your friend Dan. I know how it is, I lost my wife last march to pancreatic cancer. She is my best friend, fishing partner, and confidant. Fishing has not been the same, I have a hard time fishing now, I hope it wont be the same for you. The good thing, is they are in a much better place filled with love and peace and no pain.

God Bless

Dave