• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

looking at an onboard charger

im redoing my boat this year and looking to get an onboard charger. was looking at the promariner prosport 20 plus or maybe a guest 3 bank. anyone use either of these products or know something about them? i have a 24volt trolling motor and 1 starting battery. thanks for any input.

Dual Pro and Minn Kota are my favorites, I have Dual Pro in my own boat.

You don't hear of many problems with Guest chargers any more, and more and more guys are going with Guest again. I'd still go with Dual Pro or Minn Kota over a Guest charger.

If you really want a Pro Mariner we can get one for you --- I'd recommend against it though, there are definately better options out there.

Hope that helps a bit.

stay away from ProMariner! first one failed,sent it in for repairs took 3 months to get it back at the cost of 90% new in its second year it has failer PorMariner 12-amp Pro Sport Gen 2. So in three years I had 2 fail, a new bought it in june failed in April sent it in in May got it back in July and it failed April also Never again with that brand.I,m useing a standard batt. charger till I can find a midpriced one that has good reports for two years in a row,Hopefully only the occasional bad report.I researched these and they were 60% good 40% bad and most the bad were failing but there was always someone disputing reasons they fail.I now wonder whom it may have been,All bsd reports were disputed

thanks guys. probably gonna have to go with the dual pro. lots of good feedback and i dont want to have issues when i want to go fishing. dont have much time to go so when i do i want it to be ready. perchjerker gonna have to be talking to you in the next couple of weeks. hopefully that refund check shows up soon. thanks again guys. helpful as always.

Mr Perchjerker .... Hello - Did Pro Fishing Supply go out of business? Their HSOforum no longer seems to be functioning? I wanted to buy an onboard charger from them.

Thanks

The HSOforum is up. Our IT guy screwed up something with the domain registration and you might be seeing a page that your dns server is pointing too instead of our HSOforum. It's refreshing itself and flushing through the system. Hitting the F5 key to refresh your browser might pull up our HSOforum for you now. If not, you can PM me here or can email me at [email protected] and we'll be happy to take care of you!