• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Inflatable Pontoon?

when you inflate your toons, you should be able to take your thumb and push down firmly in the top center and depress the toon about a half inch, thats when you know they are full.

Excellent advise - thank you. Right now I bet I can push down 3".

See, I bought this boat at a local online auction. The description said "new in box" but it clearly wasn't "in box" because there were pictures of the actual boat fully assembled and mostly inflated.

After getting it home I realized I was missing a few minor items, including the air fill adapter nozzle. I just ordered a replacement unit online but I'm really not sure it's the right one, in fact it likely isn't. The description said - gray nozzle for boats made prior to 2004, black nozzle no longer available. I'm pretty sure my boat was made well after 2004 and if the black nozzle isn't available anymore, what gives? If the gray nozzle doesn't work I'll have to try calling them but I'm not even sure the company is still in business.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i looked at water skeeters accessories page and their valve adapters. they look the same as the ones for Outcast basically.

look up Outcast Pontoons, then drop down the products tab and look under accessories and click the valves. you'll see three styles there. i think the black one your talking about is the "Halkey Roberts 690-BV Adapter or Leafield" but call Outcast to make sure. could be a resource if the one you ordered won't work.

then what i have is a dual action pump which i need the adapter for my summit 2 with that chunk of vinyl tubing as well.

you'll have to try it and see which is faster. I tried a cheap electric pump (not enough psi) and the dual action was better. but if you get something like the Outcast Hurricane pump(around 85 bucks or so), well now your talking seconds to pump up a toon.

you still want to have a manual pump to top off the toons properly.

Well I finally picked up a trolling motor for the toon. Ended up with a 46lb thrust that seems to do the job just fine. I managed to head straight on into white caps on 4/5's speed and still pushed along at a good clip. Wide open and she really moves but I hate to drain the battery.

Controlling the motor is a pain in the backside having to reach back all the time. I am going to invest a few bucks in a 8" pedestal and swivel. The best solution would be to mount it in front but that would take a lot more work and materials.

This thing is a blast!