• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big Ten hockey 2013-14

cbrooks

Hey Scott,

Just saw a sharp looking 2003 Ranger 617 full windshield with a Johnzuki 140 + bow/transom trolling motors for sale in the TC area. Listed at 17,5k. which seems like a pretty good deal. It's over on Walleyes Inc.

Not sure what the hockey tie in is, but hey I just typed the word hockey.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure the bet was for signatures, plus the Sioux need to win the NCAA championship for us to lose now.

Yep. I mention it yesterday when Scott was having happy hour. He must of miss it grin

"]I thought that was the bet. I'm usually close to sedation from drinking on here and forgot there was a new bet. I need to get that thing off. Can't do it from my phone tho.

I think it looks good on you, buddy. Fess up. You're secretly enjoying flying the Sioux colors. gringrin

Hey bear are those antlers or horns. Does that bear/buck ever come around the cities. I might go look for antlers in the MN river valley in my back yard this weekend and would love to find those.

Gosh darn happy hours.

]Hey bear are those antlers or horns. Does that bear/buck ever come around the cities. I might go look for antlers in the MN river valley in my back yard this weekend and would love to find those.

Gosh darn happy hours.

Good question, I will have to give it some serious thought.

I suppose Notre Dame doesn't want to play with a bunch of tiny schools so they are going to huff and puff until they get their way. This is probably going to turn into a giant mess, thanks Big 10.

Good link. Kind of confirms a lot of what has been talked about. Like merging WCHA and CCHA having about one chance in a million of working. Also confirms that they are worried about the CCHA's future. And his comment about not expanding is pretty much the death toll for UAH. I don't know how long they can survive down there as an independent. Not long I would imagine.

I agree, the Sioux are part of the problem. And don't forget Union's role in all of this. Are they not included in the same abusive mascots category? Dutchmen? Are the fine people of Holland and women everywhere going to stand for this? Go Bulldogs! (oops wrong thread)

I blame the sioux too. Stinking sioux.

Just shows the big 10 cares nothing about hockey. Who cares if ill,iowa and nebraska start college hockey if we loose the former powers houses northern, lake and well not a pwer but w mich