• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Final Five

titelines

Yah, I here yah. I just think they are a pretty good team. they looked pretty decent against the gophs. Looks like they are playing their best hockey right now and that is a good thing.

Just about game time. whats the prediction.

5-2 Denver for me, even though I could see Bemidji winning. I dont think Denver much to play for.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get tired of the cinderella thing too. They played 12 OT games so far this year I think. I don't think they won more than a couple. I'm too lazy to look it up. They were average to below average in WCHA play. Now they are playing good hockey and some of the bounces are going their way. It isn't like we are talking about michigan tech here.

10 minutes until gametime. We will see if the run is over or not. I can't believe they play at this level this long. They have to be at a disadvantage to a well rested DU team that didn't play yesterday.

Go Beavers!

I don't muskie fish..... OH SNAP, GOAL!!!! 2-1 Beavs.

Anyway I was saying, but I did catch a 67" pike last year, but forgot my camera. We've all been there.

Bemidji is taking it to these Pioneers. Go Beavs!!!

yes to muskies - I am spoiled living here. Going out after the kids go to bed for a couple hours of chucking pays off once in a while.

Beavers are looking way better than I thought they would today. I hope they can keep their legs for the whole game. I might have to listen to the rest of the game on the radio unless I can figure out where to get an online feed. Anyone?

This period is going to decide if the Beavs play again this year. I havent really seen anybody step up for Denver. Trying to figure out how the finished second.

I only made it up that way once this year. Managed a couple. The fish were right where I left them from when I lived up there..and so was the 209.

209 isn't a bad choice - far from the dump it used to be when you were probably here. Gene's, Smiley's, etc.... that place has some history.

Slims and Corner are good choices too, especially for burgers.

2-2 now. I am not really liking what I am hearing on the radio.

I used to hit slims, loved that black lab bbq sauce. We werent allowed at Slims. That was Toms Serotores rule. No players, and unfortunately living with players grouped me in that. Corner bar was too far for this guy.

I even used to get crazy enough to hit the bar next to the Keg, cant remember the name. Nothing like hanging with the locals. I worked at Keg for a little bit too. It go too busy to hang there.

Brooks, dont you hang out at the U bar there.

tie game. Try the fsn directors cut. I though you could watch the games from every camera there.

Yep, and I believe everyone in there had fallen on them.

I think bemijdi might be a proffesional crosschecking from behind team. Did it all series against the Gophs and doing it tonight. Not bad if you dont get caught. Effective and not real cheap.

The U bar has been closed for quite a while but if it were open I am sure Brooks would be gettin his groove on there. I bartended there when it was Bottums up and O'Brian's - out of towners loved to go there.

The U bar has been closed for quite a while but if it were open I am sure Brooks would be gettin his groove on there. I bartended there when it was Bottums up and O'Brian's - out of towners loved to go there.

OK was that in the grand station building? That thing been emty ever since I started coming to Bemidji. The U bar is drawing a blank for me.

I used to be in there all the time as O'Briens. I suppose everyone ended their night there back then. We used to meet there for keg and eggs and I would drive Pugs bus to the Football games. A lot of good Foosball games there in the afternoon. Many of wasted afternoons as I think of it.

Yah, not sure if I fit in real good at hardtimes, I liked getting in a game of pool and listening to the music back then. It had some good locals to visit with though, amongst the rough crowd.

O'Brian's - U-Bar was on 3rd street. 1/2 block north of Keg N Cork and almost a full block west. Big building on the corner.

That's why you go to the 209 - Pugs. He started working at O'Brian's about the same time as I was getting out of college and moving on. I haven't talked to him in a couple years now.

Bear - when were you in Bemidji? Are you an alum? I logged a lot of hours behind the bar so if you were there I probably know you.

Beavers had a good run in the playoffs. It was fun.

It looks like a down year next year so I was hoping for something this year. At least we will have company in the bottom half of the league from the rodents.

GO SIOUX!