• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whitetail Deer Classic

so do they only bring them into score then take them right away? I thought most would leave them to be seen throughout the weekend

A lot of guys coming from out of town don't want to hang around all weekend, or make the drive back again. So yes, many take them home when they leave for the day.

Some very cool sheds and mounts.

That youth non-typical was awesome. I just missed if he harvested with a bow or gun. That had some mass to it.

Was cool to sit through the trophy ceremony and see some youths with big deer taking part of the show.

Next year we all should try to make a point to meet up some where, i'd like to meet you guys.

Saturday had a pretty good display for most of the day. One problem we have is getting the heads out of the backroom and on the floor displayed faster, it will take 2 sometimes 3 hours from check in till it's displayed, thats way to long, and some people have seen the whole show by that time and are ready to leave and take their heads as soon as they get out on the floor.

Alot of good quality bucks shot this year and i thought it showed with what was brought in.

Not sure what it would be but the show seems to need something more for attractions in my opinion. Lumber jacks, dock dogs, swedish bikini team....

i agree with you NT! the show needs an "event"... everybody wants their buck scored...but maybe we should have the option to just display the mount right away instead of waiting for their scorers to do it (3+ hours)...plus they spelt my name wrong frown

plus they spelt my name wrong frown

We had quite a few that were spelled wrong, sorry, but most were because the handwriting was impossible to read. ANYONE who mentioned the spelling was wrong had it fixed immediately.

We had quite a few that were spelled wrong, sorry, but most were because the handwriting was impossible to read. ANYONE who mentioned the spelling was wrong had it fixed immediately.

unfortunately i did not check the envelope till i was already in the truck.... it was all the right letters... just in the wrong order.... maybe a case of tyinpg too quickly! smilesmile