• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

From the last storm...

I went out and took some photos of the aftermath of our 14 inch snowfall. Now I hear that we may be in for another round of measurable snow next week. I am thinking if it is anything over 6 inches, my poor hubby may just throw in the towel and refuse to move any more snow. grin

We are running out of places to push the snow. In between the buildings it is packed. We had lost a lot of snow right before this storm.

5495454610_3a3439aa00_z.jpg

My view from the front window. The large trees look so pretty after a snowfall.

5494859019_a6dc493e95_z.jpg

We have been overly blessed with snow this year, haven't we, Mike? We are hopefully loading a rail car full of our corn next week...it'll probably show up on Tuesday, when we have an 80% chance of more snow.

At least you guys in town only have to scoop your driveways! grin

Show your hubby this picture. That pile is over 13 feet high. That was a pile I made from one of our first snow storms we had.

156892_671835441222_199101806_37079293_3

Than show him this, and add 6 more piles the same size that you cant see in the picture smile I would gladly trade his snow moving jobs with him smile I was out for three days straight moving this stuff! GRRRR

65770_672200255132_199101806_37086674_18

20737_613128435532_199101806_35270702_20

He moves it just about every day. It won't quit blowing here. He has to clear out around our bins to get the corn out, and he has to clear the road to our other farm. Then he clears out all around the hog bins so the semi's can come in and deliver feed. It's kinda like moving snow through an obstacle course.

He can't imagine why anyone would want to play out in the snow, when he has to be out and work in it all day every day.

Maybe you should come out here and have a few with him, then you both can whine about it, and I won't have to listen to it any more. grin

I hope for both of your sakes that this next one fizzles out before it dumps much!