• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new bowfishing boat

cat977

just got the new boat this things is going to be awesome. This will be the first bowfishing build for are team got and ideas or must needs for it let me know and I f anyone has any fan parts like to build one let me know http:full-33709-6418-184604_1616229765976_124

full-33709-6420-183361_1616229125960_124

full-33709-6421-183003_1616229525970_124

g

Looks pretty sweet! First thing I'd do is get rid of the windshield so you have more room for the platform up front. Then buy yourself a tiller-steer motor and get rid of that steering wheel garbage. Just a waste of space. Looks like you'll have plenty of room for a generator and fish tub! Keep us posted. I'd like see what it looks like when you're done with it.

Nice boat that thing would be awsone with a surface drive motor then you just about anyplace that you would need to go. I knew of a guy in the Rogers area that used to build fan boats but I cant think of his name I will try to find out what it was for ya.

I just picked up my first bowfishing boat last night. It is a 16 foot Crestliner Jon Boat.

I am excited to start but looking for any advice.

It has a platform up front, I am going to fabricate a rail for lights.

How do you all wire your lights...just like a house to plug into the generator??? Is there somthing specail to do to ground the lights to make it safe? I would like to have the option of battery or generator.