• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

boat shop

imgoing2sleep

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for anyone around the twin cities area that they could recommend for boat motor work and maintenance. The place I normally go to is just too far and with gas prices these days I thought it might be worth a look into somewhere closer. I live in cottage grove and would like to keep it within reasonable distance.

I have and still do drive farther than an hour for a mechanic(s) I trust and outstanding service. An hour drive is nothing for job well done and peace of mind, IMO. I'd rather drive a bit extra once than twice or more to a sub-par place just down the street.

But, I understand your query, and don't have any info to help. Good luck.

Skunked, I believe he said in the metro area not se metro. I wouldnt let any places in that area touch my motor. c.grove to wyoming is probably 45 minutes and its a good recommendation.

I'd agree with you and wasn't trying to be harsh, just trying to keep in line with what the OP asked which was finding a place in the Cities that is closer to where he lives in Cottage Grove. I drive across the metro to get my old motor to Robbinsdale Marine because those guys have been honest with me and do good work on my old motor.

It might also help if the OP stated what kind of motor he has, as certain shops only work on specific motors.