• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Still looking for another body

You should have little to no problem on (photography on the net (POTN). Its free to join and without joining you can't view the buy/sell board. I have bought and sold a couple thousand in gear there with no problems and I know a few others here have had similar results.

Same here. I just sold my 85mm lens there and that is where I got my 50D.

I have a 30d body I would like to get rid of, in great condition (limited amateur use) and I believe I have most of the original packaging/accessories. It came with a kit lens but I'd like to keep that.

Let me know if you are interested and what a fair price would be!

I have a 30d body I would like to get rid of, in great condition (limited amateur use) and I believe I have most of the original packaging/accessories. It came with a kit lens but I'd like to keep that.

Let me know if you are interested and what a fair price would be!

Darn it, just bought a 30D 5 minutes ago. One of the higher priced ones I had found but it only had 221 clicks on it, so essentially new, ended up paying $380.00. Most of the used ones I have seen have 20 to 30K on them and going price is 300-350.

Man that's a real bummer! I know I've got less than 5k on the body and I was thinking 350 would be a fair price.. offer still stands for anyone else interested!

Very fair price considering the shutter is rated for another 95,000 shots. For most that is beyond a lifetime winkgrin