• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

.357 mag rifle

Found another plinker

Its a 357 magnum single shot H&R stainless single shot rifle

The first time I ever saw this caliber was in a lever gun and it was a really sweet little shooting gun well this single shot was such a great deal that I had to have it. I think it will fun for my boys to shoot.

Anyone have any history with this round or gun?

I have some experience with a 357 handgun....nice thing is you can get 38 special rounds for that gun and use those to plink with, way cheaper than a 357 mag ammo.......watch the lead bullets though, with enough rounds it will leave lead deposits in the barrel

My daughter shoots a .357 lever action gun with a youth stock and ported barrel. That thing shoots nice tight groups at 50 yards and she has taken 3 deer with it already. We started her shooting the .38 rounds through it untill she got comfortable with shooting and then slid the .357 rounds in and she never knew the difference other then a louder bang! Great little gun, you'll have a fun time with it!

Tunrevir~