• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bowhunter Education Class, Feb. 26th.

DonBo

Located at Chilakoot Bowhunters Indoor Archery Range near Somerset, WI.

This is one of the very few One-Day classes offered anywhere. Class runs fron 8-5. This class is limited to the first 40 registrants and will fill quickly.

For info call: 651-735-5876

Don, are you an instructor for this class? It looks cool! I've always wanted to do a bowhunters ed class, but so few are offered around here that there's not much hope locally. I may wait until my son is old enough, then both of us would take it.

I am an instructor, though not the lead instructor on this one. I may be here for a bit first thing in the morning to help set-up, but I am hosting an HSO GTG that day and won't be able to stay.

BTW, I usually do the equipment portion on this, (among other things) think we may have differering ideas on some of my teachings? grin

BTW, I usually do the equipment portion on this, (among other things) think we may have differering ideas on some of my teachings?

I have no doubt you do an excellent job in that department and all others. We may not see eye to eye on ATA, but I know you're no dummy and you know your stuff about archery in general. We obviously don't agree on the one topic (and apparently several others also just think I'm spouting "my favorite type bow is the best" too), but that doesn't mean I don't think you know your archery business.

i've been to that class TWICE DonBo!

its a great class...very informative, good variety of topics and instructors and of course good food!

Wish I would have known that. I've been in on every one that's been held there. You should come out to one of our shoots. I'm usually there, be good to meet you.