• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Area 240

JJensen

Nope. Didnt see a deer this weekend with the ole muzzy.

Checked 2 trail cams. They have been out since Nov 6.

Over 120 pics on the two combined. 2 pics during legal shooting since Nov 6th. Bummer, I had a deer decoy out with a cam on it. The batteries died on Nov 23. Well the decoy was standing in the last picture but when I went out Saturday morning the decoy was in pieces on the ground. So somewhere between Nov 23 and Nov 27 something railroaded my deke and I didnt get it on camera....

Tracks and trails beaten into the snow from Wednesday of this week. They are in my corn plot big time but not until the cloak of darkness as usual. Argh.

i went out opening morning, had a doe and fawn come by the stand and went out sunday night, sat in a different stand, and had a doe and fawn pass by. supposed to get 5"-8" of snow tonight, they'll maybe start yarding up now. what part of 240 do you guys hunt? i'm down in the s.w corner by lake spitzer.

Saw nothing in the morning. Did some drives around the area on only saw a couple in the distance. Got back on stand around 3:00 and had a doe and two fawns come by a little before 4:00. I shot the doe.

Others saw a few deer later in the day on Sunday.