• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

we will be heading to ellendale Nd which is the in the south east part of the state this saturday the 13th through the 20th. we will be heading there to do some duck/pheasant hunting. Im curious with this cold front and other storms up that way any insight on how many ducks if any will be left in the area. any insight will be extremely helpful. thanks guys

I've only been around out west as far as peterburgs(about 50 miles west of Grand Forks) and there geese every where. I would assume there's geese over by Devils lake. I've been out trying to get my deer every day the past two weeks so I know whats coming down from Canada. Lots of grouse out there as well. Alot of the corn is off so the geese have plenty of food to stay around in theory, hopefully. Good luck. If you want more specifics let me know.