• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Inserts

mrklean

This will be my 10th year bow hunting and in that time i have shot a lot had about 4 different kinds of arrows starting with aluminum's to carbon and what not. Well last year i bought some new arrows gold tips, well i started shooting with just field points into a block target so its easy removal, well last summer i had i think 2 or 3 inserts come out, like the glue failed or something. Well i wanted to get another dozen to stock up so i went back to the same archery shop i bought them from because the big box stores dont customize like i wanted. Bought another dozen and brought the arrows back that the inserts came out they put new ones in no questions and didnt charge me. Well went to the range yesterday and lost 3 more inserts and field points. In the 8 years prior never lost a single insert now i have lost 5 or 6. Did the shop use some cheap junk glue you think or what? I already plan to never go back to this shop for other reason but are they going cheap on the glue is that why they keep coming out?