• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Goals for 2010-2011 Season

bassNspear

Season is right around the corner, and there is going to be alot of great times out on the ice together again. Just curious to hear what all your goals are for this up coming season.

I am going to really push myself to keep going to new lakes. I get into a mind set that i keep going back to the same lakes, and i dont want to do that ne more. I want to keep going to new lakes that i have never speared on before.

Going to take my time of looking for great spots when i go to a new lake. take the time to cut 15-15 holes to make sure im in the right spot. On a weed line, on a break or whatever it takes to know that im in a spot that will produce fish that day. Key for me is seeing them, thats the best part of our sport!!

Going to take my time of looking for great spots when i go to a new lake. take the time to cut 15-15 holes

laugh so does your bro know that he's cutting that many holes a day laugh

I also would like to try a few more lake this year with a trip out of state like to Michigan or Montana

Spearing

In all waters open to fishing, nongame fish, northern pike, burbot (ling), walleye and whitefish

may be taken with rubber or spring-propelled spears by persons swimming or submerged.

Spears or gigs may be used through the ice for nongame fish, northern pike, walleye, sauger

and burbot (ling).

eyes behind the eyes now that sounds intreseting and there a re few more spieces of fish that could be stuck as well.

If I dont go to Arkansas to blast ducks I'll probally go to Fort Peck to spear what ever is legal to spear. something differnt and something new

All it would take for her would be a slot machine.

If fish houses had slot machines I would never have to get permission to go fishin’ smilesmilesmile

Merk just paint one on the back side of the door and cut a slot for the coins and set a bucket under it on the other side of the door. at least she would be paying for your next trip out onto the ice grin