• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GOTY

GatorBait

Umm....Been playing MOH Open Beta on the PC today which is just MP. Sorry to say but I Black Ops is gonna have to be unlike anything ever done to beat this game out. If I didn't have to work today I wouldn't have left my seat. Graphics insane and better than mw2. Realism, yet to see a game come any closer than this. Map sizes, the one ctf map given was similar to a MW2 map, Domination map where you have to take over a objective to advance were nice n big. (Similar to rush in BF:BC2, where the map advances larger after obj is taken.) IDK, it's definately a mixbreed with MW2 and BF:BC2, which isn't disappointing at all. Being in 1080p, combine it with the realism effect, gonna be tough to beat. I'll be playin on the PS3, so, that's where I'll be starting Oct. 11th at 12pm cst. Kill me if you can. smile

Yeah, they're having an Open Beta for pc users. I did get a key for the closed beta and the game has come along way since then, they are definately listening to the players feedback. It's fun times, only have 2 more days till the beta ends, then a 5 day wait.

On 93X this morning Andy Mac from Game Informer magazine yawned when someone asked him about this game. Another person called in to ask which is better, COD or MOH, and without hesitation he said COD and that MOH is overhyped.

So if its better, why is it better? From those that have played the beta and MW2 how is the gameplay different, or what did you like better and why?

I am gonna by COD or black ops, haven't decided yet and I don't think I want to spend the $$ on both!!!

Well, we have two different types of gameplay here. COD is practically MW3. I enjoyed MW2 for about 2 weeks which died easily when it became a run n gun, get as many kills as you can, noob tubed to death kinda game. When I began Bad Company 2 it was a more teamplay, squad structured game which is similar to what MOH is and has alot of vehicles. I enjoy as close to realism as possible, teamplay and structured maps that don't take 2 seconds to reach the other end. I've played both betas in MOH and it's definately a hybrid between the two games. I won't knock COD but every one that enjoys MW2 will have it, I will have it also but it doesn't seem as appealing. We shall see though.