• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

7th Annual Spearing Get To Gator....Lake Winnie Area...Dec 18th & 19th

bassNspear

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got a call from a guy named randy sounds like its his first year spearing and heard about the gtg from merk. He will be bringing another guy and so as far as Saturday night the cabin is full. So if anyone has a cot bring it. I believe I can get one also. So we are set. Although now its time to discuss supplies. Anyone that has an extra spear and place to sit in there shack post it on here, about food n drink kinda guessing it byob and bring some chips. guess really we all need to coralate what everyone wants to bring. Anyone have extra shacks or anything too that their willing to set up for extra post that also.

laska, we should make sure they have a extra cabin ready just in case. I have a feeling were goign to be getting more and more people coming closer to the event. Last thing we need is for no room in the in. I have recieved alot of emails about this event, and i dont want to not have enough room. SO lets shoot them a call and just plant the seed we might need more cabins!

MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER!

as far as gear, i will have a wheeler and trailer!

as far as food, i think everyone just bring a bunch of stuff, and we can all grill out or whatever on saturday night after we all get off the lake!

We can worry about friday night on our own!

depending on the amount of snow will decide what i bring. but i will have my pretty yellow wheeler with trailer. thinkin in the darhhouse paaper they where referin to this gtg. not sure though. we still fryin fish. i will bring the batter.

if you get a chance count the ducks also grin

Didn't see any ducks sorry.

All the beaver ponds were ice covered, the lakes had a skim of ice out maybe 20 yards it's been preatty windy, the river between little cutfoot and cutfoot off 46 was skimmed over all the way across with a dusting of snow.

was up also deer huntin, bay in front of cabin all froze over but deep part of lake was open. pretty much froze bay over fri nite into sat am. was open fri nite. had about 2 inches of snow sunday am before we headed home. and more on the way hope it doesnt hurt the ice!