• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

7th Annual Spearing Get To Gator....Lake Winnie Area...Dec 18th & 19th

bassNspear

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be up there the whole week of the WFO

I wouldn't mind going this year.

I have a 2 ft cedar 4X4 in the garage.

I might have to start whittling and see what I can come up with.

With 2 ft to work with I might end up with a nice 4 incher. laugh

I wouldn't mind going this year.

I have a 2 ft cedar 4X4 in the garage.

I might have to start whittling and see what I can come up with.

With 2 ft to work with I might end up with a nice 4 incher. laugh

That would be great Merk but you need to spear over your own decoys and I don't think you want to spend an entire weekend spearing over the same 4" decoy.

Merk I could show ya some tricks if ya wanna get into carving...

Spearhead ya mind helpin me find a spot up there otherwise I'm going blind but that wouldn't be a first for me...

I can show you where some landings are wink

You never really know until it gets closer to the date. Travel conditions on the lakes will dictate where you can go. To much snow before good ice and you're really limited without a sled. It's been sloppy up there in the past and all I have is a wheeler. I'm picking up a pop up style tomorrow to increase my portability this year.

That would be great Merk but you need to spear over your own decoys and I don't think you want to spend an entire weekend spearing over the same 4" decoy.

Does a Hillbilly Spinner count? I made that myself...

I would have no problems staring at that thing all weekend!!! laughcrazygrin

sounds like u guys are all jacked up to go. sorry i havent been on much in the last few weeks, been out in montana hunting birds.

ill be going up friday am as well. Laska, send me all the information again via email. i think i deleted it from the duck blind!!

That would be great, since my truck had to be fixed plus the show this weekend money will be tight till after the show. But reservations will be made next tuesday no matter what its in the budget now, I'm thinking of paying in full before the gtg.

Anyone going up friday- email me we can talk about reserving a cabin for fri night.

Laskasmarine at yahoo dot com.

Anyone going to the up north show this weekend?