• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

7th Annual Spearing Get To Gator....Lake Winnie Area...Dec 18th & 19th

bassNspear

So were only days away from the event. As you all know, Laska is going to be driving up with me on friday am. We are leaving my place around 7 am and should arrive sometime around 12-1 depending on traffic and roads!

If there is anyone that has a question or needs help or anything, please shoot me a email and i can help you out. I get them on my cell so if anything else, just shoot me your name and number, and ill shoot you a call back to help you out.

Weather is looking like its going to be a bit cold, but its not going to stop the fun times that we are going to have on the lake, and off the lake! Im excited to get up there and spend the weekend on the ice with all of you.

Again, need help, shoot me a email at bassnspear AT yahoo.com

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nord Lord Trophy!!!

nordlordtrophy-1.jpg

hey Ive seen that before grin hmmm come to think of it know one has had there hands on it but me laugh

one slight differnce to the trophy thou on the way to the fifth GTG the spear was broken and I'm trying to make another one for it. just so you all know

i wish i could come up there this weekend but i just dont think i can swing it after on fishing trips for the last week and a half.

i was up on winnie spearing last week thursday friday saturday. we were out by the mississippi inlet on the south west side of the lake between 5 of us we took 12 fish or so. i think the biggest was 6 pounds. nobody saw any monsters. saw lots of walleyes and perch.

we talked to alot of guys out there and nobody saw anything big. i did hear guys by third river were doing better than we were.

we drove 4 wheelers out but be careful i had the snomobile traler hooked to mine and the wheel broke through in one spot. BE CAREFULL

who knows i might get a wild hair and come up saturday or sunday for the day.

good luck guys

ATTENTION!!!!!

No throwing beans,egg shells or anything down the hole to see bottom, dealer talked to the dnr officer that will be up their saturday and it came straight from him that its illegal. The officer also said the water has cleared up alot so we shouldnt need to do anything like that anyways. They are catching perch right now so maybe bring a rod with ya if ya want some panfish aswell...

Hey guys I may be making it their for tomorrow but won't have any equip. Would you guys have room for 3 more? My cousin is here frommontana and really wants to give spearing a shot! Since this is so short of notice gimme a call any hour 9522505223

fishahaulic call me friday at 612-991-1026

I will bring a couple extra spears.

Alright I'm going to be there but it wont be until real late Friday night so keep the light on and the door open. probally around midnight -1 am show up time I sure you guys will be closin up the bar grin