• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Might be a bit to soon, but oh well.....

bassNspear

BNS it’s not too early to start planning. Start early and you might get more people to come and make suggestions. I’m so busy I don’t get much time to check the forums.

Its never to early Bro I will be up for a trip this season I hope that I can go to your new years spot this year.

2-3 day trip would be ok, ya need to get some polls going soon, come a month from now I won't have much time available to take off schedule will be full, winnie on the 3rd river flow would be cool nice resort up there. Plenty of pike from what I hear.

ill get something up within the next few weeks. Just want you all to start throwing stuff out there.

If we are going to do a 2-3 dayer, i would like to do it early in the year rather then later, but whatever works for most of you. The more people the better ya know.

Ideas?

Week before xmas, 17,18,19 or 18-19 I think I still have a brochure from the people who rent darkhouses on winnie. Figured week before xmas was enough time to have good ice up there or the week before that I'm game. They have 8 person cabins for $190 a night so 2 nights is $380 divided by 8 is less than $50 a person for the whole weekend, darkhouse rentals look like $40 a day if ya need

I will have an empty seat in the truck elwood.

what place is this?

Here are some of the places I have talked to in the past.

High Banks - HSO Sponsor - does not rent darkhouses (as of last year)

Dixon Lake - Full support for darkhouse spearers - Not sure if they are a HSO sponsor? Very Willing to work with a group of us.

Little Winnie Resort - Full support for darkhouse spearers - Not sure if they are a HSO sponsor?

Dixon resort was the pricing I talked o the guys last year at the ice show big pike out there too, if we decide on a place to go I can makethe phone calls or who ever gonna prolly want to reserve something I have myself n heidi so there's 2 plus however many others are going, thinking of making 1st 2nd n 3rd place deaks for the gtg this year if that's cool with you guys plus the nord lord trophy elwoods got

thinking of making 1st 2nd n 3rd place deaks for the gtg this year if that's cool with you guys plus the nord lord trophy elwoods got

hows that gonna work doesnt seem like any one spears anything at the GTG's any more cept me laugh I'm gonna have a lotta hardware to take home grin

hows that gonna work doesnt seem like any one spears anything at the GTG's any more cept me laugh I'm gonna have a lotta hardware to take home grin

Looks like your gonna have to make one as big as Elwoods ego!!! winkgrin

Maybe previous contender or his wife will come out of the wood work?

Lmao you guys, merk I want to stay at dixons too, I can't make a decoy big enough for the nord lords ego, I figured with the decoys we have 3 days to spear fish other than one like normal so I'm sure we will spear some fish! Merk I wish that nord would came into the hole more at the last gtg!

Merk I wish that nord would came into the hole more at the last gtg!

He did come into the hole... who knows how long he was there. lol smile

A little less talkin and a little more paying attention it woulda been a different story. or if my sucker woulda had a hook in it we woulda had him..... but that's not how I roll... lol

They only come around when you don't expect them.

He will live to fight another day, I didn't clean any fish that night, and we have a good story to talk about. I'm OK with that. smile

Same here it was priceless and I have never seen a northern move as fast as that one did, I gotta make some cheaters one of the shows ill have to let ya borrow it for the gtg, how's ur wife feel bout winnie or haven't ya said nothin yet? She's gotta get a spear in her hands this year! Another thing you makin the park rapids decoy show its Nov 20th; ill be there with heidi.