• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Training Camp?

Finlander

September 17th is what I read. Two pieces of info I picked up at the same time are:

1) PMB will be participating in camp! Not that my expectations are great, but it's a good sign anyway.

2) Shep got injured in an ATV accident and may be out 4 months with a kneecap injury. Not good for him in a number of ways.

Im not sure how it works but shep getting hurt might be a good thing for him. Im not sure if we can cut him without pay now.

PMB, no way I didnt expect him to be skating. I sure hope he can play this year. I was really doubtfull that he would even suit up.

So, before Lindros it seemed like you never heard of concussion in hockey.Or at least players werent missing games. Does anyone know of any of the old school 70's and 80's even early 90's players getting concussions? I am sure they were getting them. Are any of those players in rough shape now. I just cant believe how many players are sitting out games in all sports because of them.

I know they are nothing to mess with, but at this point who isnt missing games because of them.