• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

We-Fest

lawdog

Did anybody else go? What a party! Keith Urban was so good and Kid Rock was amazing! I also thought Diercks Bentley was good and Blake Shelton. Jason Aldean was OK and I'm not a big Gretchen Wilson fan but blow she has a set of pipes. I really like the pre-party and opening show band 32 below also. We had a blast. Had VIP tickets and stayed in the VIP campground. What a blast!

Was it your first year going?? I missed out this year, had to choose between we-fest and a week at the cabin and chose the cabin instead!! We-fest is a blast though, been there nine times and had a blast every year although it was alot more fun in the earlier years that i went! Did you get out of the V.I.P. campground and roam around the other camp sites???

32 below is awesome.........saw them alot when they were playing the local bars in fargo when they first got goin!

Ya I was a virgin We-Fester. Been to Country Jam in Eau Claire three times but it doesn't compare to the fest. It was hot up there, but I bet that wasn't all that did your pal in DD.

Our crew made the journey through ALL the campground parties Wed night before we got there. They all had work off Wednesday too and my wife and I had to come after work. We did walk around a little in the one right across the road from VIP. Those other campgrounds are WILD!

I had never heard of 32 below until a month ago when we went to Hope ND for a street dance while visiting the in-laws and they were fantastic. Went up Wed night and then went to them again Th afternoon. They are a lot of fun.

yep, i've seen kenny twice at we-fest and his concerts have been horrible! Can't hear the guy sing cause they had the instruments too loud! Plus his music in general isn't very good!

One thing i wish would happen at we-fest is that they would bring back some older COUNTRY singers!