• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO ATV run...............

gr8icefishinmind

Figured we could just as well start a new thread for this topic!!

So any and how many takers on idea??

And where would you like to see the ride to take place and when...

I personally think a ride would be more fun towards the end of summer or first part of fall when the temps go down a little bit! For one, it wouldn't be so hard on the machines putting on lots of miles in the hot temps and it would also be easier and more comfortable for the riders as well!! It would be a bit more scenic to ride in the fall too.

I have never ridden the trails in the northern half of the state and would be more than happy to head that way to ride for a weekend!!

So let's hear your thoughts and ideas...........

I would vote for August, yea it could be hot, but September starts the school thing for our youngest and timing kinda stinks.

As far as location, I will say somewhere around the Moose Lake area, kinda centralized(?). Maybe not.

But as far as riding, we could ride the Soo Line, the Soo Pits are close to go play in and we could go down to the Red Top down by Mille Lacs.

Can haul them over to Namadji State Forest and we can ride down to General Andrews State Park.

Multiple options, just my input.

I could have up to 6-8 riders in our group coming with.

This would be fun.

I am out for July; we have alot of commitments for July, but August is looking promising like I stated earlier.

I am ready to pull the trigger on most weekends, except the weekend of the 8th-9th of August, my 25th grad reunioun.....ok so I aged myself.

Mark

I am tossing out a date for a Wisconsin ride.

We are heading over to the Jackson/Clark County area the weekend of August 13, 14, 15. We will be camping (hopefully) at Russell Memorial Campground near Hatfield, Wi. Awesome campground in my opinion. we will be having a group of about 5 up to 9 with us.

There is trail passes for sale for out-of-staters are you can register them in Wisconsin if you wish.

I will try to get some infor pasted later if I can get some time.

Mark

We are heading to Wisconsin August 13-16 Clark/Jackson counties to ride.

Trail passes are $25.00 and are good until June 30, 2011.

We are still trying to set one up for the Moose Lake area in September.

Come 1 come all! We are planning on staying either at Russell Memorial Campground or Rock Dam. Depending on which one is not booked up.