• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
gr8icefishinmind

HSO ATV run...............

Figured we could just as well start a new thread for this topic!!

So any and how many takers on idea??

And where would you like to see the ride to take place and when...

I personally think a ride would be more fun towards the end of summer or first part of fall when the temps go down a little bit! For one, it wouldn't be so hard on the machines putting on lots of miles in the hot temps and it would also be easier and more comfortable for the riders as well!! It would be a bit more scenic to ride in the fall too.

I have never ridden the trails in the northern half of the state and would be more than happy to head that way to ride for a weekend!!

So let's hear your thoughts and ideas...........

I'd say the first couple weeks of Sept. Fewer bugs that time of year too. And my hubby & I would be intersted. and we ride with 3 other couples that would maybe come too.

I would vote for August, yea it could be hot, but September starts the school thing for our youngest and timing kinda stinks.

As far as location, I will say somewhere around the Moose Lake area, kinda centralized(?). Maybe not.

But as far as riding, we could ride the Soo Line, the Soo Pits are close to go play in and we could go down to the Red Top down by Mille Lacs.

Can haul them over to Namadji State Forest and we can ride down to General Andrews State Park.

Multiple options, just my input.

I could have up to 6-8 riders in our group coming with.

This would be fun.

Anyone up to Wisconsin ride?

We are always going over there.

Happy just to go riding.

Wisconsin would be fun. Do you need a WI trail pass to ride there?

I will go but would have to play follow the leader since I have never ridden over there? smile

I am out for July; we have alot of commitments for July, but August is looking promising like I stated earlier.

I am ready to pull the trigger on most weekends, except the weekend of the 8th-9th of August, my 25th grad reunioun.....ok so I aged myself.

Mark

I am tossing out a date for a Wisconsin ride.

We are heading over to the Jackson/Clark County area the weekend of August 13, 14, 15. We will be camping (hopefully) at Russell Memorial Campground near Hatfield, Wi. Awesome campground in my opinion. we will be having a group of about 5 up to 9 with us.

There is trail passes for sale for out-of-staters are you can register them in Wisconsin if you wish.

I will try to get some infor pasted later if I can get some time.

Mark

We are heading to Wisconsin August 13-16 Clark/Jackson counties to ride.

Trail passes are $25.00 and are good until June 30, 2011.

We are still trying to set one up for the Moose Lake area in September.

Come 1 come all! We are planning on staying either at Russell Memorial Campground or Rock Dam. Depending on which one is not booked up.

If anyone plans on a weekend ride in sept please let me know. We are looking to go riding somewhere the weekends of the 11th or the 18th.

Would anyone be up for an Appleton OHV park weekend of riding and camping? There is a campground right off of the trail and next to a nice bar & grill. Just a though.