• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV PULL!!

Cowhead

Both were stock machines. I don't know how the 550 won the first class. I suppose it was how it was weighted. There were mostly polaris' there, 1 can am a Kawasaki and I think one other brand, but I didn't catch what it was. Hope you can make. It's a good time!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pull went really well! I personally sucked, but over all it was a great time. We had a ranger and a rzr pull too. That was the first time we've had a side by side class. Very fun to watch. We do have a nice digital scale to weigh up on. We have 2 classes for atv 450cc and under and 451cc and over.

http://www.breckenridgemn.net/AVT%20Pull%202010.pdf

thats all the rules and it says its going to be on Friday at 530 so i dont know if something changed or if its a misprint i thought it was going to be saturday if its saturday ill be down there and ill try and pull if its friday i wont be able to make it

Ya Know thats what i dont understand about this town and the fair board because i was pushing to get another event added and they claim they dont have the time or space or people to set it up and well Im talking about Lawnmower Racing so like 40mph mowers running in a track with Hay Bales and kill swithces and they accepted it and then rejected it a week later and they used to run the compact Demo Derby on Thrus Night and now i see they changed that to sunday after i told em that it wasnt any fun to have to hurry from work go smash your car and go to work sore the next day and i dont know why they cant make events like the Pull off on sat like it was last year i mean more outside people the more money its going to bring to them i just dont understand what some people think when they plan or dont plan theese things out i wanted to go too but I mean hey we arent all bankers we dont all work 9to5 and even if you work untill 5 registration is supposed to be a half hour before and if you work untill 5 guess what your not going to register but oh well just antoher thing this waste of a town wahpeton breckenridge has screwd up again

I agree with you 100%. We would always drive over to check out their fair but have not for the last few years because simply put, its a joke. They used to have a good bunch of rides and games but its been awhile since it was worth going to.