• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance

AaronM

I recently emailed Lawrance to find out where I could purchase a replacement transducer for my fishfinder unit. And do you know what they told me? They told me to look on hsolist. I mean, what kind of a company would do that to one of its customers? All I know is I will not purchase another Lowrance unit.

FF

Maybe you got a intern with a poor sense of humor.
As far as where to get a transducer, considering you're unit was made in the last 10 years you should be able to find what you're looking for on the web or at Fleet Farm, Gaylens, ****** ********, Joe's Sporting Goods, Capra's, Vados, Trails End Pro Bass, ETC.

------------------
Have a good one!
CWMN

hsolist is not a bad place to get a transducer. You have the possibility of getting one at a good price. Also if you locator is an older unit it is possible that they don't make your transducer any more. Otherwise cwmn is right. You can pick up most transducers at almost all sporting goods stores. I will NEVER buy anything but Lowrance. They hands down make the best locators on the market without paying Big Bucks $$$.

Chev

I think they are screwing you like any big company does nowadays. They make new units, discontinue parts on old ones, then force you to buy their new units. Personally, I've had my LMS-350 for 5 years and I think it kicks a-s!! that's my 2 bits

I dont know if lowrance makes any accessory parts. They are all made by the same company as far as i can tell. The company name escapes me, but it is a different place. Also, i have sent units in for repair and been very happy with lowrance and eagle products. I dont think it is fair to badmouth them so, as you wont find many people who dislike their products, badmouth an undertrained customer service person, but not the whole company....LEI extras, inc. is where the parts come from,,good luck! Dont be too bitter, open water is a comin'..

Most bait shops who order product through CSI/Big Rock Sports should be able to order you one. I work for them and I know we carry almost every transducer/power cable/etc. for Lowracnce/Eagle.
Good luck

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail