• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Red Dead Redemption

zamboni

finished purchasing it on saturday and i'm thinking about going to the midnite opening for it tonite. Probably not though since work the next day would be very interesting. I have heard good reviews about the game already though between 9.5-10's across the board. The shooting and stuff will be 10 times better than it was for gta of course. It will be pretty sweet rolling around in posse's and stuff

Looks like a sweet game!! Definitely post reviews if you have played it. I have some other games I bought and need to play before I buy another game ( GOW 3, Assasin Creed 2)

Looks like a sweet game!! Definitely post reviews if you have played it. I have some other games I bought and need to play before I buy another game ( GOW 3, Assasin Creed 2)

You've got your hands full....I've heard GOW3 is fantastic. I love the series. Will definitely post a review sometime this week when I get a chance to play.

You've got your hands full....I've heard GOW3 is fantastic. I love the series. Will definitely post a review sometime this week when I get a chance to play.

JimBuck do you watch the show you got your avatar from? Tim and Eric's Awesome show Great Job? Talk about weird lol