• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

I noticed that as well. I still don't understand how that works. Like I told you in a game last night. Domination I was securing B after a napalm strike of ours laid down some fire. I was laying right next to the fire, so I was sure no one could see me on the opposing team, and they couldn't run through it either. Next thing you know I get shot. I watch his kill came and the flames from the napalm strike were not there and going in a complete opposite direction than what I had seen.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill cam showed them coming around the corner polishing their bullets, checking the range, then adjusting their scope for windage and finally firing a clip into me.

LOL. Wasn't that the truth. I had to back out of that one match and go find another lobby. It was a lot better. I saw you guys joined up with me (but on the other team) on Jungle. I quit playing after that for the night.

You guys need to try the Olympia O/U on the Radiation map. Used to hate that map with a machine gun and thought I would try the old school shotgun once on it. It has since become my favorite map since I started using the shotgun. And yes- it is hardcore TD. I am averaging between 15-19 kills and only 5 or so deaths with the shotty

Well, we had at least 9 games with out loosing.

It also goes to show you do not need to have a good KDR, I only had one good match where I think I went 36 and 10 or so. for the most part it seems the whole team still has way more deaths than kills and we still dominate by almost 100 points.

After you all left larry, andy, rob and I played some more domination. Not having two to three guys listening to you really messes things up. We were on the tail end of domination than. And let me tell you it is NOT fun. They were right outside our spawn and soon as I would spawn I would die.

Andy I do not think domination is your forte...

What I like about Dom is that you can spread one game into different segments and use different classes to you advantage.

1st you using a running classs with smoke or gas to capture flags, then you can switch to a gunner or a sniper to fend em off, then you can switch to a ninja or ghost class to surpise them.

No doubt communication is the biggest key in winning though.

The biggest key is to get that b flag right away, pretty much if you get it from the bat you will have it most of the match. It is frustrating when only two people from your team go for B and everyone goes for C or A depending which side you spawn. Than again most people don't realize the benefit of holding two flags, they assuming you must get all three at all times. After falling victim to the spawn trap of domination last night I hope I am NEVER on the receiving end of the whooping I got last night ever again.

They think its all about points and kills when in reality its all about strategy, not points and kills.

I am looking forward to tonight. I think I will visit my ps3 boys first though. Maybe we will have a nice ground war match like a couple Thursdays ago.

Couple things I started paying attention to in domination -

Watch the on-screen flag indicators, they'll do a slow blink when a capture is in progress. This is helpful for me because I don't always hear the audio notifications.

Do not jump on the smoke you just popped, the initial bang causes damage to yourself and the radius is actually pretty big.

When partaking in the spawn trap pwnage while holding two flags, be careful not to accidentally capture the third flag. Did this twice last night without realizing it and caused some unexpected challenges. Boy was my KDR sweet though!

When partaking in the spawn trap pwnage while holding two flags, be careful not to accidentally capture the third flag. Did this twice last night without realizing it and caused some unexpected challenges. Boy was my KDR sweet though!

I have no patience when playing this game. I can't camp it out and wait for guys to try and get the flag. I am always running to the spawn. If we had one or two people covering the two flags and the rest of the team bum rushed their spawn point they wouldn't be able to do anything but die!

That is how me and the ps3 guys play domination. get the two flags and bum rush their spawn and pick them off. You spawn you die, you spawn you die, you spawn finally kill one of us and than die. Usually after every domination match with the ps3 guys, the lobby all leaves before a new match starts up.

Now if we all had hard assignments we would be unstoppable.

6 man team.

match starts #1 goes for "a", #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6 goes for "b". 2 flags captured.

Now #2 and #3 protect "b" and #1 and #4 protect "a" while #5 and #6 spawn rape the other team.

grin

Now if we all had hard assignments we would be unstoppable.

6 man team.

match starts #1 goes for "a", #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6 goes for "b". 2 flags captured.

Now #2 and #3 protect "b" and #1 and #4 protect "a" while #5 and #6 spawn rape the other team.

grin

Congrats you finally got the concept of Domination!

The biggest key is to get that b flag right away, pretty much if you get it from the bat you will have it most of the match. It is frustrating when only two people from your team go for B and everyone goes for C or A depending which side you spawn. Than again most people don't realize the benefit of holding two flags, they assuming you must get all three at all times. After falling victim to the spawn trap of domination last night I hope I am NEVER on the receiving end of the whooping I got last night ever again.

They think its all about points and kills when in reality its all about strategy, not points and kills.

I am looking forward to tonight. I think I will visit my ps3 boys first though. Maybe we will have a nice ground war match like a couple Thursdays ago.

UM............

I prefer team death match. I just make domination team death match after I secure two flags. I am gonna start capture the flag to get my marathon pro going, BUT, to many people use tac insertions and camp in spawns on capture the flag.

Um....

Did you realy go 12 and 36 last night?

I wish you could pair ghost pro up with scavenger, i'd give up my tactical equipment and perk 3 for that kind of awesome.

I usually have a high death rate because I can't sit still. My idea of flag protection is a couple satchels of C4, though I am running out of clever places to hide them near the flags so it only works 10% of the time. Claymore might be better suited but the barrage of grenades usually clears out any explosive devices.

I am the same way, I have to run, I cant sit in one spot for more than a couple seconds. I like to go hunt for the prey. Gets me into trouble most of the time. I also think the hit detection is a big problem. I saw some amazing spray and pray kill cams last night that seems to have every bullet hit me. I unload the clip with the sight right on them and nothing. Hopefully some day it will be up to par!

I wish we could figure out what the deal is, I can't imagine my wifi is causing the bad lag. Something isn't right when you can unload half a clip into someone and they can turn around and cap ya with one shot.

I put the game on my file share #2. I love the new video capture system. Being able to go back and watch games is a lot of fun.

PS. I have NEVER had a .88 combined KDR. If you have somthing to say to me you know the #.

Last night when you said that girl had double the kdr as me I looked at mine and than looked at yours. I was .83 you were .88? Guess I was seeing things.

I have nothing to say, its a game and I do not care about my KDR. I just like having fun playing