• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KQ Morning Show w/out Tommy B.

titelines

Funny.... 90% of the posters hate the KQ morning show, yet they hold a 20 share. Who's lying? wink

With Pass this week, there were times it was a TRAEN wreck, but that's understandable when you have fill ins.

It'd be interesting to see what happens if Tommy were to retire and give someone their chance.

I can't imagine Pass would be the go to guy. He wouldn't do the 10 pm news and then come in every morning at 5:30.

I like Passolt but he can't carry that show. He's too clean.

Every one of the morning shows I troll through have their time for whatever mood I might be in whether it be 92, 93, 95, or 97. They are all so entrenched in catering to their specific demographic that you can usually predict just how the show will go. It gets a little borish sometimes.

What I notice is how hard it is to take any of them seriously after I haven't listened to ANY radio or media for several days or a week. It's all so made up it's not even funny.

Ahh, but I digress. laugh

I havent listened to the KQ morning show in probably 5 years, I've tried but every time I hear Tom B. open his mouth I change the station. 93x is more my cup of tea, they play to the younger audience although the music blows, but I think those boys are hilarious, just wish they were on Satelite radio so they could say what they want.