• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

scrolling

I'm not quite sure either, but you could start by checking the touchpad settings. Sometimes it can be found under the mouse settings as a separate tab or choice. Might be able to find something in there where you can turn it on or off.

I think I know what you mean. My pad was super sensitive and the slightest touch would cause the screen to scroll.

If you have XP,

go to "conrol panel"

double click "mouse"

open the "device settings" tab

then click the "settings" button

on the left side choose "sensitivity" and double click it

then when it opens the expanded part, double click "touch sensitivity" and adjust it accordingly. Then close that an click on "palm check" and adjust the settings higher.

Somehow my settings changed and the touchpad was nearly un-useable because it was so sensitive. After adjusting it is back to normal.

I hope this is what you are talking about.....

I think I know what you mean. My pad was super sensitive and the slightest touch would cause the screen to scroll.

If you have XP,

go to "conrol panel"

double click "mouse"

open the "device settings" tab

then click the "settings" button

on the left side choose "sensitivity" and double click it

then when it opens the expanded part, double click "touch sensitivity" and adjust it accordingly. Then close that an click on "palm check" and adjust the settings higher.

Somehow my settings changed and the touchpad was nearly un-useable because it was so sensitive. After adjusting it is back to normal.

I hope this is what you are talking about.....

You know what I was referring to. I have W-7, and I went to the same area you indicated. Little different information and settings, but I think I got it. I'll have to play with it and see what happens with the scrolling.