• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Larger than an eagle - much larger!

I had to walk at least a country mile for these shots. But, it was necessary for this particular state park. They have a herd of bison that is the main draw for them. I was darned lucky they were where I was hoping they would be. They have 500 acres to roam and at times, you have to view them from 1/2 mile away. I also lucked out with the light. It was from the right direction and softly diffused by the thin clouds.

4482366227_7e6d1ae3ab_o.jpg

4482366163_061e5ce19e_o.jpg

4482366295_25959ee3e4_o.jpg

4482366381_b1d940ca07_o.jpg

Kotadust, it was pretty neat being that close. But, I was thankful for the fence.

123fish, you guessed it.

Jay, it was actually at least a mile each way. If it was only 1/2 mile, I might have given it a try. wink

Thanks for the comments, guys.