• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GUIDE IN NEED OF BOAT

Surface Tension

He must not be -- didn't mention trains or being drunk.

Sorry about that, should not make fun of a situation involving someone's misfortune. No harm intended.

PAINFULLY HONEST.
LAST WINTER LOST HOUSE, LOST DOG, LOST WIFE, LOST BOAT. SURE DO MISS THAT BOAT! LOOKING FOR 1 SERIOUS SILENT PARTNER WITH BOAT. WILL SPLIT 70-30, COVER INSURANCE, AND GIVE FREE GUIDED FISHING TRIPS FOR THE SUMMER. CONTACT NICK AT 1-866-297-8570 OR E-MAIL.

------------------

Thanks for all the support...actually I am doing great! (22 yrs. with an alcoholic is tooooooooooo many.) Can't afford a boat yet...have 2 vans...tranny going out on one, other is piece of dump. Soon to be ex refuses to sign off on titles. My hands were tied, so I took out a loan and bought a used SUV. Cute little Mercury Mountaineer...V8, 4 wheel drive, with a hitch. So when I get a boat, I'm all set. Only bummer is I'll have to fish out of my scanoe for opener...any ideas for some good North Metro spots?

Hey Walleye Queen - I know what you mean. You did better than I did. My first left me with the kids and tons of bills and that was it. But I lucked out and found a really good one this time - even if I have to drag him fishing. He is still my best friend. Life is way too short to live with a drunk. Hey you want to fish in a boat I know you could advertise on here and find someone - male or female with a boat to fish with. Too bad you don't live on west side of state we could head out in my boat.

------------------
Phyl

Yeah...You'll find someone...or two..or a dozen that will take you (or maybe let you take them) fishing in their boat.

Heads held high.

PCG

Yeah...had a guide lined up on Mille Lacs, but assume that fell through...can always go up to Alex and fish with my big brother on Ida...still looking for a good spot with my scanoe around the North Metro though.
Thanks again for all your support...it's great!