• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fighting in college hockey.

cbrooks

[pleasebecomeasponsor] - I live in Bemidji and fish the lakes around here quite a bit so look for the Sioux gear in more than one boat. I may be wearing Beaver stuff too so you never know who you will run into on the water. I promise not to be cheap about moving in and catching a fish in front of you though...:)

I don't think that the Sioux or the Gophers have a goalie that can take them anywhere in the postseason so I guess we have next year to look forward to.

Go Beavers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, geeeze, now there are 2 Sioux guys muskie fishing. I'm gonna have to move or switch hobbies. First you ruin hockey, then my fishing, you better not tell me you pheasant hunt too. I dont want to imagine a Sioux fan with a gun.

I actually lived in Bemidji for 5 years, and still get back up there to fish a couple times a year.

So who is going to be the best down the stretch. Denver looks hard to beat. I will be cheering for SCSU and UMD way before them though. I hate Denver.

I would love to see the Beaves make the 4 again too.

We got a little bit in common. I have family that lives in Bemidji so thats where I do most of my fishing. Scsare I just follow you around FM pages pestering you LOL.

I think my team has a good shot at getting in. They got UMD this week ,CC after that and then michigan tech. Its tough to say but I'll make some predictions after this weekend (get another thread going).

I would like to see Minnesota get to the final five. It just makes the hockey atmosphere that much better. There having a tough season but I wouldn't want to play that team to get in to the tourament.

I think Denver is solid. I'm with ya, can't stand Denver but there good. There deep and good goaltending. I think UMD and Wisconsin has played good this year and could go far. The thing about playoff time it seems that some teams goalie will get hot and carrying them. So I will just have to see ,its still early.

As for BSU. The only time I watch them this year was when they came to GF to play in the tourament. They beat a good Miami Ohio team but then lost to Ohio St. I think they could go far they beat some good teams this year. It was fun to watch them last year. Hopefully they don't get the shaft when they get seeded for the NCAA tourament.

I see it coming down to Denver, Wisconsin, Saint Cloud, and Duluth. CC I'm not as impressed with, although they aren't that far behind. Wisconsin and Duluth score a lot of goals. Denver's got a great all around team and really good goaltender. Saint Cloud has been playing very tough the 2nd half. I can't remember a year like this where it wasn't a 2 or 3 team race by this point. Really fun to watch!

Cloud and Bucky play each other, so that should be the marquee matchup this weekend. Denver will get 4 points pretty easy. Dogs need to take at least one from you cbrooks. Not that UMD usually fares well at the Ralph. I followed my team up there one year and we got slaughtered. It was a very quiet drive home on 94.