• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need Place to Dock Boat

fishinphyl

I am looking for a place to rent to put a boat lift in and dock a boat for the summer around the Pelican Lake - Cormorant area. I have heard there are places that do this but have not been able to find them. I heard there might be a place on Silent Lake but don't know who does it. Any ideas?

------------------
Phyl

You should have a seasonal camper on a lake someplace. Then you might have better luck finding some dockspace. Useable shoreline is at a premium even for the resorts, theres gotta be someplace tho, keep calling around, never know what you might find. Need a buddy with a cabin! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

Hey thanks guys! Actually we live so close to the lakes we don't want a camper. Besides we always have to be home to feed the horses. My daughter has a camper on E. Battlelake but that is 1 1/2 hours away. Actually we enjoy trying our luck on different lakes, but I would like to have the boat on a lift for the times he can't or does not want to go. I will try those resorts.

------------------
Phyl

Hi Paul - Where is Long Bridge Resort? I have not tried the DL Marina either. Mary - that was a good idea about the paper. I may place an add at the Cormorant Store and Pub also. Guess I am not in too big of a hurry - still a LITTLE ice on the lakes.

------------------
Phyl