• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2010 Ultimate Bass Tour

Gabby (tournament director) can be reached at 507-381-0905

25 teams. $700 to fish full season.

June 19 - Cedar Lake (Rice Cty)

July 10 - Washington/Stella (Meeker Cty)

Aug 14 - Madison Lake (Blue Earth Cty)

Sept 18 - Washington (LeSueur Cty)

TOC (top 10 teams in points standings) Sept 19 lake to be determined.

I like mixing in different lakes that we haven't been to in a few years. I've competed on Lura & Jeff at least once a year for quite a while.

I haven't spoken with Gabby in over a month. I probably won't send a check for a few weeks.

25 teams max. It filled last year. There was also another local circuit last year that I haven't heard anything about as of yet. The TD of that circuit usually posts his information on this forum.

We fished Washington/Stella two different years recently. Last time was in 2006. Depending on the lake level, you may need a small boat to get into Stella. The last time we fished it a few jon boats showed up. The top 4 spots came off Stella (we got first on Washington, but 5th overall.) smile

Any news yet Bob? Trying to get things figured out this summer and would be nice to know the exact dates. I have the list of tournement permits from the DNR and have yet to see your name on them so just wondering. Please let us know. Thanks. FYI the jigga bass on german/jeff is July 17th!!

Sheepheadslayer,

I am gonna have to check on this...I was wondering why I haven't gotten the permits yet???? I will check tomorrow and let you know.

The dates are:

June 6 Cedar

June 27 Lura

July 18 Washington

Aug 8 German/Jefferson

Sept 25-26 TOC Shields/Tetonka

I have everything put together and was waiting on the permits to send stuff out, I have no idea why I haven't got them or why is isn't on the list?

Bob

Not sure what happened, the check has not been cashed and there is no record of the permits I submitted. Resending them right now! I will get all other info in the mail with in a week.

I have updated info on my web site....same place results were found last year. If you need the link e-mail me at hey__bob at hot mail dot com (there are two underscores between hey and bob _ _ but together)

Sorry about the screw up!