• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

X box Question

Sifty

You are right that 90% of the games are the same. Remember Gran Tourismo was the highest selling console game of 05, don't sell it short. And I am pretty sure an earlier version of Forza was out already. The new GT has been in the making for several years.

God of War 2 sold close to 3 million copies and IGN ranks it as the second best PS2 game of all time. (GOW 1 is seventh)

Those games, plus the drop in price/redesign, plus the growing popularity of Blu Ray and that's a heck of a value proposition. Especially since Blu Ray and Online play are included in the price.

I am no XBox hater, but buying anything with that high of a failure rate is astonishing. The two consoles are pretty tight this year with XBox having a slight lead as of the middle of Dec, which is good for Sony, considering they were well behind.

I've heard the networking is better on the 360's than the PS3's. Is that correct?

For one thing, you have to pay for it, so it should be. secondly, if playing a game like MW2 and the match drops, is it Activisions servers or PS or Xboxs servers to blame?

This topic sure got off track quick....XBOX ALL THE WAY!!

Controllers are much better than PS3 IMO. Gameplay is more fluid with the XBOX controller, period. Batteries can be a pain, but get rechargables and its no prob. Once the internal batteries die in the PS3 controller, time to spend big $ on a new controller.

As for online gaming, I do wish it was free. Although I do have Netflix as well and can stream oogles of TV shows and movies with the click of a button.