• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NEW SNOW !!!!!!!!!

gregg52

Just got home a bit ago was riding since about 3

When I left it was snowing pretty hard..it was hard to see

Got to the first watering hole..sat there awhile Bsing

Then hit trails again it was sweeeeeeeet road alot of the road shoulders nothing was plowed yet Lots of high speed !!!

trails were kinda rough I'm sure the groomers will fix that quick Lots of sleds out Its really pretty in the woods

Going to ride again tomorrow while everytthing is so fresh

I think we got like another 4 inches today lighter than

the stuff yesterday

STAY ON THE GAS !!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOO

Don't have a sled and wish I did right now. But there just weren't that many sleds out that I could tell. Very little traffic has been on the trails near home. There were a couple groups at the local watering holes.

Thought it was very odd that the groomers were out on the trails before our snow earlier in the week when there was only a few inches and a lot of exposed dirt. Now they'll be out there again. smirk

5 of us put on just over 50 miles yesterday, didn't see many people out either. Riding was very good in the ditches and in sheltered areas, some of the lakes are already starting to flood. Dropped down into some secluded lakes that catch the snow pretty well and played in the powder like it was February.

Mike

Wife and I hit the Breezy Pt and Crosslake trails and ditches on Saturday, and I hit a few trails today. We didn't see many sleds out Sat, but did see a couple groomers. Lots of fresh ditches on Friday smile and also Saturday,b ut today ( Sunday) looks like lots of folks got out and were having fun.

WE went across Ossie and my wife got freaked out from the slush. I get a bit spooked by it too, had to go through bunch today when ice fishing, glad I had a light load smile