• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

oh....he is going to feel that later

kc0myy

so today while I was riding to work. I was going too fast and I could not turn in time to miss a phone pole. I am ok but my sled ski(polaris 98' super sport 500cc fan) took the hit. I can still ride my sled but I need a new ski. I checked a few different places and everything new is around 90 bucks. I live in Annandale. does anyone know where I can get used ski for ym sled? my skis are steel.

If he doesn't want to spend $90 on a steel ski, then why would he want to spend a couple hundred on plastic skis? I don't really understand the comment "steel skis are junk" as it applies to this situation. Take it from me, you can snap off or break plastic skis too. I too prefer plastic skis, but it sounds as though this fella was looking for a cheaper alternative to a replacement.

Another thing to remember is most places wont sell you just one ski....

found that out today when I busted one good, just puting it on the trailer. mad Hoped they would make it another season, but, it happens.

$200 bucks delivered, they will be here on Wed. From a "shaddy" spot in Big Lake.

I miss High 10 Sports frown

Give me an e-mail. I think I maybe can help smile

can I get your e-mail address? and to he other fellow who said steel skis are junk. why are they junk? my "steel" ski got bend and I was still able to ride to home. where as your "plastic ski" would of snapped off and would have to trailer it home.