• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Hangover

Craigums

Originally Posted By: Jakesbuds
Best part is when the guy jumps out of the trunk naked on dudes face.

Um....sure...if you say so...

LMAO, prob thinking of it a different way than myself. I was tuning in and out during the movie and when I looked up that little ninja flew right out of the trunk bare balls to that guys face. Then proceeded to run into the desert. Def not into the junk in the face lol

Loved the movie. Dialogue was great. Scenes were great. A question for you though. Is this a better movie if some of the main actors are replaced with the Vince Vaughns, Will Farrells etc. of the world? Part of me says that some of the four main dudes weren't as strong or as funny as others might have been in the roles.

Maybe the non-star factor makes the movie good. I'm not sure.

Loved the movie. Dialogue was great. Scenes were great. A question for you though. Is this a better movie if some of the main actors are replaced with the Vince Vaughns, Will Farrells etc. of the world? Part of me says that some of the four main dudes weren't as strong or as funny as others might have been in the roles.

Maybe the non-star factor makes the movie good. I'm not sure.

Heard someone say the other day guys like Will Ferrell and Mike Myers haven't been funny in 10 years, I agree to some degree. Ferrell was great in Wedding Crashers, but has released some bad ones lately.

Vince Vaughns awesome in anything he does, but I actually don't see him fitting in to any of the parts in this movie. Bradley Cooper is quickly becoming the next few years "it" guy in movies. Remember him and Vaughn in Wedding Crashers together? I hated Cooper in that movie, but it was because you were supposed to hate him. Noone could replace the bearded guy in The Hangover, he was the best of the 4.