• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks To Everyone (Pictures Finally Added)

I just wanted to drop a quick thanks to everyone on this forum for all of their photos and opinions on different cameras and equipment.

The wife and myself just purchased a new DSLR over the weekend. we went with the Canon Rebel D5000 w/ a 18-55 mm lens and included in the package was a 55-200 mm lens. I am hoping to post pictures this evening when I return home from work, and look forward to joining in on the photo critiquing and having some of my shots perused by some of the best out their.

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

The first three pictures are from a christmas program at our church, and the last is my brothers basketball game(he is the one with his hands on his knees) Any input would be greatly appreciated, Like I sad we have had our camera since saturday night so we are early on in the game.

DogsBestFriend